Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bunch Ring & Our First Tutorial!

Well... the tutorial is soon to come.  I've taken the photos for it and will write the text up tomorrow.  I'm so tired right now!

As I said in the last two posts, I've wanted to make a ring out of wire and beads.  A Bunch Ring.  And I've succeeded in doing that!  The design came out of 'Step by Step Wire Jewelry', but I made it!  I'm so proud of myself, can't you tell?




So, our first tutorial is going to be on making headpins.  I hope our readers will find it useful.  I hope to post the completed tutorial tomorrow.  If I get too busy, well, it'll probably have to wait until the weekend!

1 comment:

Lancehibner said...

The ring that I found on www.glassofvenice.com was the perfect choice! A relatively new site, but I want to recommend it to everyone who is looking for a perfect gift!! So glad I did! It looks really nice..

_____________
Glass Of Venice