Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Art Supplies

Karla and I decided to go and buy some more art supplies today.  It was quite enjoyable!  Ok, enough with the proper English.  It was a ton of fun!  I grabbed some linseed oil for my oil painting projects and looked at some beads.  I also got some copper wire (colored silver, of COURSE!) to experiment with.  I'm going to try to make the ring I referred to in the last post.

Karla bought quite a few crystals and some stone and glass beads.  And some more silver.  It's all about the silver.

And, tonight, we're making time to sit down and work on some jewelry!  Well... that is after our son falls asleep and he seems to be taking his sweet time about that.  Sometimes I get so exhausted when I'm putting him to sleep.  It's amazing how much work it is.

Anyhow, that's the news for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! You might as well want to know the range and quality of artist supplies I found at Christina’s Crafts. Worth Checking!

KelleyAccents said...

Thanks for linking us to that!