Pages

Monday, October 1, 2007

Halloween!!

Woohoo! We're now in the scariest month of the year! I love Halloween! Dressing up as evil monsters, stage makeup, all the zits brought on by an excess of chocolate...

So, we're gearing up for Halloween, trying to get some holiday themed items in our store. It's kind of tough to get something that's really cool as there is really a need for specialty beads. Pumpkins, dried leaves, etc. And, I have to face it, my last foray into bead making with polyclay turned into a major flop!

What I have been doing is some sculpture! I made a sweet vampire "bust" type pendant. I'm selling it unfinished on our Etsy site. I just baked up a frankenstein monster last night. That one I'm going to completely finish. I've also got some plans for some creepy beetle earrings!

Ah.... such fun!

And, I believe there is some confusion as to my identity here on the blog. I'm Devon. My wife is Karla. We are the Kelleys. I'm not Kelly, and I'm not female. I'm the male half of this union, the more tech-savvy one. And the one with the goofiest personality.

Well... now that's cleared up..... I have nothing left to say! :)

Keep smilin' and keep reading!

Edit: I changed the blog template because so much white became offensive to my eyes!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I bet a lot of people thought you were your wife before you wrote that! Most men can't write in conversation style, so that's impressive!