Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Busy, busy, busy!

Well, we've been very busy, making our new apartment a place we want to live in and spending time together since we'd been so busy before that we really couldn't....

Anyway, I've been lax in updating the blog. We have news, Miss Karla is pregnant. We're to have a new addition to our small family in late May. That's very exciting for the both of us. But, she's living in the horror of the first three months.

We've been working some on jewelry. I've finished another sculpted pendant that I hope to post on Etsy fairly soon. I've also started working on my stock photography portfolio again. Since jewelry is our hobby and we have plenty of jewelry stuff lying around, I decided to take some jewelry themed stock photos. A link to my photos at BigStockPhoto is to the right, just under our Paypal seal.

Other than that, it's a beautiful Sunday. So, enjoy it!

No comments: