Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Celebrating Little Victories

I went to a local Art show last night (Henderson ArtsWalk) and had a lot of fun!  I met some really cool artists and got to show off my lovely creations.  This is my third month participating in the ArtsWalk and I'd never had as much fun as I did last night.

I also sold two of my hair bows!  It's so cool that total strangers came up and thought they were pretty or cute enough to take home with them!  I was a little discouraged because I didn't sell very much, but I talked about it with Devon and I've decided to be happy about it.  While I didn't make very much, I at least earned back what I paid for my spot and got to promote my store and items for 4 hours.  I can't wait for the bigger shows I'm doing this season!

3 comments:

ScarletIvySoaps said...

Congrats on the sales! I found your blog through your Etsy post. Cute shop, love the graphic on your blog first page.

KelleyAccents said...

Thanks! Yeah, I love the graphic, too. I love Fairies!

Diana said...

Sounds like a great attitude! I'm sure there are plenty more sales to come!