Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Polyclay Cuff Bracelets

So, I've worn the cuff off and on over the past couple weeks.  I've got to say, it turned out better than I expected.  That being said, I say there's room for improvement!  Polymer clay is a very versatile, and that's one of the reasons I love it.  But... it's not very comfortable!  Having that hard plastic press against my wrist for several hours a day got to be painful.  It felt like I had a bruise on my wrist. 

If I wouldn't like wearing it, I'm certainly not going to make it for other people!  That would just be... well, wrong.

So, I'm modifying the design.  I'm going to make large polyclay squares with stamped designs and I'll lace it all together with leather lace.  I think it'll be awesome.  I really do.

Well, that's that for the experiment.  It was fun and I learned quite a bit from it. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am keen on finding gorgeous bracelets, usually i will select beautiful jewelry as gifts for friends.


_____________
Venetian Glass Jewelry