Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Miskalaynee...

If you didn't get it... the title is Miscellany...


Anyway. So, some small updates. I recently purchased some new backdrops for photos for the jewelry. The standard white and black. I also got a yellow and a blue. I like it. I think it's really helped the photos. The latest ones are wonderful.


I've gotten caught up in the photography aspect of the jewelry again. I decided to break out and design something. I found some gorgeous Pink Jasper stones that I want to make into a necklace. I just can't seem to figure out what I want to use them with. So far, I'm thinking some white/pink freshwater pearls... but that might be too mono. The focal stone is really beautiful, one side is almost entirely stained with gray. Our medium of choice is sterling silver... but I just can't see including that much shiny with this stone! I wanted to wrap some wire, but that will pull the eye away from the star of the show...


Sigh. What am I going to do with you?



No comments: