Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I have been Remiss

The titles says it all. I haven't done anything jewelry-wise. Horrible. Just horrible. Well, I can't really explain it all. I've been working and exploring Las Vegas. There is definitely fun stuff to do here. And not gambling. I don't. I especially enjoy hiking. And I've been exploring other artistic expressions. I started painting again and working on my drawing ability. Everything seems to be based on drawing. I figure that if I can become a better artist, I can create more appealing jewelry. I haven't gotten any comments yet on my polymer clay bracelet, so I don't know how other people liked it. I certainly do. I'm thinking about buying one of them myself. Yes, I have others I haven't posted. I know, it's horrible... :)

I'm about to start my vacation as well, so there will be additional time with no posts. Such is life, I suppose. We have so much to do.

Well, I hope to post more jewelry related things soon!

No comments: