Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sin City

So, here we are. We made it safe and sound. We are in LAS VEGAS!! *shouts* *cheering* *sputtering*

Ok, so I guess it's not that great. But, hey, job pays the bills, job says go, I go.

Well, we've got our jewelry stuff unpacked and we're ready to start rolling again. It's going to be great, I just know it! Amazingly, I actually missed it! We haven't been able to do anything for pretty much a whole week. Today is the first day we're going to actually get down and do something.

But, man, is it HOT! It's been up around 110 every single day. And it doesn't even cool down that much at night, to 90 if we're lucky.

So... that's life. Take a look at our store! Buy something! You know you want to! I know you want to! Even Bob knows you want to! (Don't ask who Bob is...)

No comments: