Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Safety Pins


I would never have thought to use safety pins as a medium for jewelry. But, my genius wife, has created a lovely bracelet using just that. I can't believe it, it's so cool looking.

I have never seen this before. I wonder if anyone else has used something like this in a design. I wouldn't doubt it. I often wonder if there are any original ideas on this earth. Or, are there simply too many of us who think too many things for there to be any truly original ideas. Then, that brings to the discussion, what is original?

Anyway, I veered way of the point. Check out this rad bracelet, buy it, and take it home for yourself, your daughter, your pet goldfish, anyone who would use it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey this is a great idea but its not so original... these bracelets were crafted in South Africa and they have been quiet popular especially with the tourists! Glad you like them though!

KelleyAccents said...

Thanks! I had no idea!