Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wire Weave


All hail the mighty wire weave! I learned how to do the basics today. I made a bracelet out of silver colored wire. It looks COOL! I'm definitely going to have to dedicate more time to doing this. It's great, looks great, feels great. And, I can finally wear metal jewelry. Most of the stuff we make is more geared towards the female. This can be very masculine and looks wonderful. I'll have to take a picture to get it posted. I can tell you where my energy is going to be going for the next little bit!

Edit: I just got a picture posted on the Etsy site. I posted it again here so you can see it. Cool, huh!


D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful, stylish and super sweet. I am amazed to go through your blog and find some unique design.


_______________
Glass Of Venice

KelleyAccents said...

Thanks. It's not so much unique as not well known. It wasn't my design, but I certainly like it.