Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Vacation!

Oh, wo is me! My beautiful Karla left for a month, to visit her family in Mexico. She is going to be bringing back all sorts of cool sterling silver pieces to include in our jewelry! So, be on the lookout in the next month or so for new snazzy pieces to come out!

So, while she's away, I get to tend the store. *Evil laugh* Now I can do all the things she never lets me do!!! Seriously, I'll be online probably a bit more than before and will be working on some new pieces and listing some of the not so "newer" pieces that I haven't had a chance to put on Etsy yet. So, cruise on over to the right side of the screen, which will link you DIRECTLY to our Etsy store so you can purchase the beautiful piece of jewelry that you like! And, if you don't see anything you like, just send an email to see if we can make what you want!! Heck, you'll never know until you ask, right?

No comments: