Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hello!

Hi, hey, hello! Thanks for stopping by! This is so exciting. So, I suppose you'd like to know a little about who we are and what we do. That's only natural, I'm sure. My name is Devon. My wife is Karla. Together, we create KelleyAccents. We make high quality, hand-made jewelry. Honestly, I never even dreamed that I would be doing this. It just doesn't seem very manly, does it? But that's not the point! We are creating lovely things(there I go again, being all manly) that just look so cool! I've always been an artist at heart, so I really enjoy this creative outlet. Sometimes the corporate world just doesn't let you be who you really are. Karla's mother is a craft teacher at a school for special needs children and so she grew up learning all sorts of crafts, making things with her hands and using everyday items I never would have thought of to create the most beautiful designs.

Well, I thought that I'd give you a quick hello and introduce ourselves. Stop by our Etsy store on your way out to check out what we make. I'm sure you won't be dissappointed that you did! So, for now, Adios!

Devon

No comments: