Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Wire Wrapped Pendant

A friend of mine asked Karla to make a piece of jewelry out of a stone she (the friend) picked up at some tourist spot. I have completely forgotten where it was picked up or what kind of stone it is. So, it fell to me to do the wrapping to make it a pendant.

This is what I came up with: 


I must say that I'm extremely proud of it!  I used the tutorial here for inspiration and the general know-how to be able to do it, as I've never done it before.  Karla will be finishing the piece, finding the perfect chain and other embellishments.

As this is a custom piece and specific order, it's not going on Etsy.  But, everyone take note!  Should you want something like this, all you have to do is Convo us on Etsy, or send an email to kelleyaccents [at] gmail [dot] com.

4 comments:

jewelry by NaLa said...

Very nice job of wrapping, and I enjoyed the tutorial, too.

KelleyAccents said...

Thank you! The tutorial is very well presented, isn't it? It was very easy to follow.

pearle said...

JUST WONDERFUL!Thanks for the tutorial.

Venetian Glass

allan Gering said...

It's cute. it's completely quite creative.I like it.

Promotional Codes